login

home >> forums >> Forum: EVENTS >> Topic: (060220): Playday / Vet talk: Monday 20 February 2006

EVENTS  [ Upcoming & past FSOC events! ]  
(060220): Playday / Vet talk: Monday 20 February 2006

7-9pm, Monday 20 February 2006

Southside Community Centre - Hall
Boolimba Cres, Narrabundah

Dr. Ralph Webster from Canberra Veterinary Hospital has kindly agreed to come along to our meeting and give a talk on common ferret illnesses. He will also answer any brief questions at the end.

Weasel Wares shop will be open for all your ferrety needs.

We look forward to seeing you there!

FSOC Committee
4 responses          shona
 Sat 04 Feb 06

Responses  
If there is anyone in north central Canberra who needs a lift, I drive a Beetle, so could possibly fit 2 people and 2 travel cages in the car (or 1 person and 3-4 travel cages). I live in Lyneham.

Reply to this, or msg/ call me on 0401 883 408 if you'd like to car pool! :D

fromKAT!
  k
Mon 06 Feb 06

Hey guys,
I live in Fraser and will DEFINATELY be going to the playday. If anyone wants to carpool - I have heaps of space (there is only one of me and 2 (evil) ferrets). So there would be 2 spaces + ferrety occupants.
Hope this helps
Can't wait :)

Saskia
  saskia
Tue 07 Feb 06

Hi max here, myself and my 2 ferrets who share a travel cage require a lift to the meet. We live in Watson. i did send a txt to purrsikat today to ask her for a lift as well.   max
Wed 15 Feb 06

Hi max,

I tried to call you back, but no answer. I have no credit on my phone right now, so will try to call you by landline. I would be glad to give you a lift! It'd be good to rock up with someone! :D

Anyway, talk soon!

:: edit :: okies, all sorted, giving Max a lift! see you 6:30pm Max!!!! :) :: end edit ::
  k
Thu 16 Feb 06

^ Responses ^  

Ferret Society of Canberra
 www.ferretclub.org.au

For more information or to make comments please email mail@ferretclub.org.au